Conduct a small, community research and outreach project. You'll get enough credits to send and receive 250 messages, or about 30 surveys, every month.
Develop consistent engagement cycle with a small community to monitor their experience. Perfect for small NGOs or individual journalists.
Build a base of hundreds or thousands of sources, send them weekly questions and generate a feed to build a GroundSource listening post or information hub.
Monitor your community continuously and develop & publish a rich, real-time groundsourced feed and tightly integrate into your internal CMS and CRM.
Looking for a larger and/or more tailored solution?
Contact us to learn about GroundSource Enterprise.
- What are credits?
- A credit is simply a marker for an outbound message. So, if you have 2000 available credits to your account, you can send 2000 outbound messages without incurring further charges.
- Will I be penalized for exceeding my available credits?
- Never. We'll simply bill you for any additional messages at the current messaging rate. Furthermore, we make it clear how many credits you have available, and notify you when you're about to exceed them.
- Do sources have to pay to send us messages?
- Yes. While receiving messages won't cost you anything, your sources will have to pay standard rates for messages they send to you. That's why you should keep your surveys and messaging short and to the point.
- How long are your contracts?
- All plans are month to month unless you sign up for an annual plan.
- Can I cancel my account at any time?
- Yes. If you ever decide that GroundSource isn't the right fit, simply cancel your account from your control panel.
- Do you offer any discounted plans?
- Yes, we offer two months free on all annual plans when they are paid upfront.
- Can I change my plan later on?
- Absolutely! You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.